Our Buggy Experiences/trip activities are governed by the spanish rules of Active Tourism, which our company Grupo EnyMova, S.L. carries out as “TopBuggy.es”, a properly registered Active Tourism company at the Junta de Andalucía council, with its corresponding AT/MA/00174 registration, prior reservation or appointment.
- The reception area and toilets / changing rooms have disinfectant soap for hand washing and hydroalcoholic disinfecting gel with virucidal activity, adecuately authorized and registered by the Ministry of Health.
- The use of the toilets by the clients will adjust to what is foreseen in the councils article 6.5 (The maximum occupation will be one person, except in those cases of people who may require assistance, in which case entry of the companion will also be allowed.)
- The interpersonal safety distance of 2 meters is widely guaranteed with the costumer collaboration. When this safety distance cannot be maintained, appropriate protective equipment must be used, and therefore we recommend to bring protective facemasks.
- All vehicles that are used for our activity are disinfected after each clients use according to the governmental hygienic-sanitary measures that have been established.
- Exchanges of vehicles or any passenger between any of the buggies are not allowed during the activity. In order to protect all participants: Any client having fever or symptoms, will not be allowed to access the activity or the facilities responsibly.